Returning Back To School!
Hye,My name is Nur Alya Marsya. In this blog, i would like to talk about should or shouldn't i returning back to school. I would like to say yes, i should returning back to school because for me school is the good place to study and learn compare to home. When i heard the news about we will returning back to school soon, the first thing i said was Alhamdulillah. At home, i always got distracted by my family and surroundings. As sometimes, they will asked me for lend a hand when i was attend the class. I'm just feeling okay to help them, but at the same time, i will lose what the teachers teach us when the PdPr held. After that, this night i will be going to the market and buying some important stuff such like biscuits, toiletries and stationery set. I will not expect too many things to buy because we just when back for three weeks. Beside that, i need to go back to school to make sure i can stay focus in learning. I dont think home is the best place for me to study and learning. At school, i can discuss and share my opinions with friends and teachers. Despite that, i will really miss home, i will miss to help my siblings with their studies and many more. Eventhough i am exhausted at home, i also feeling grateful because i still have time to spend with my family in that way. Last but not least, i will make sure when i go back to school, i will brings an awards for my family here. I will make sure they proud of me and be a good daughter, sister and student. That's all from me, Thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment