My Memorable Experiences

  On 8 October 2017, My father and I participated in convo ride event at University Teknologi Petronas (UTP). We went there just three of us that is, my parents and I. We arrived at UTP around 7 am, we ate breakfast together and prepared the cycling props as well. 

*picture before we began the ride (this is I on year 6 huhu) 



        Sharp on 8:20 am, the MC shouted enthusiastically and started countdown. At beginning, all of us cycling carefully to not caused excident. At the middle of cycling on the road, my father ask me, "I will cycle forward first, and you just follow them, okay?". I said okay and continue the cycling calmly. In 30 minutes cycling, I slowly realize that no one cycling with me. I never know the way to finishing line, that is why I just follow the other riders. I got panic but still keep cycling straight.


*this picture when all the riders start cycles and we still in the UTP yard. 


30 minutes pass, I still cycling and still cannot find other riders. After that, I just realize that I am really in wrong way when I already pass bridge Sungai Perak at Bota. I'm too scared and shy to ask the people aroud me. After 1 hour, I arrived at Ayer Tawar. At there, I forced my self to ask people nearby. I ask this one girl that i see selling something, "Hye can I ask, did you see another riders like me pass by?", and then she say no. At that time, im just thinking way to back home! There's no place nearby i can stop already. 30 minutes pass, I already see 'Seri Manjung' board. I started crying for no reason. In few minutes later, I arrived at my home. I really dont know how to feel at that time. I ask my sister a phone that my parents left for them. My sisters and brother also get shocked when see I arrived home instead the finishing line. I call my mother beside my father because in case he was still cycling. My mother also get shocked to hear what im telling her, she dont know how to feel too! But she just say 'Alhamdulillah' because I still safe. My father arrived at the finishing line and my mother told he about me. My father just shocked and say "wow, how can she cycling in a long way!". Luckily us, my father can got my medals too even im not there. 


For me, i do not know if this was happy or bad experiences but this experience is the most memorable one I had in my life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning Back To School!

Getting vaccination soon

Self motivation 🎗